Sunday, May 2, 2010

Im so LOST

Ok everyone,

There are only a few more seasons of what has grown to be my new favorite show...LOST. I have to admit that i have not always been a faithful, committed Lost fan. Before this season I knew absolutely nothing about Lost. I find it quite ironic that my first season watching Lost is actually the last and final season. it all started this semester when a friend invited me over for Lost night after Raleigh Worship. It quickly became one of the highlights of my week as I realized so many other people shared the same enthusiasm. I borrowed the 1st 3 seasons from a friend, went through the first season like it was chocolate cake, just couldnt get enough. Then I got sick with a stomach bug and watched the second season in less than a week. Now im on season 3. Half way through. My goal is to catch up by May 23rd, THE SEASON FINALE. Think I can do it? Well, recently my roommate got hooked as well (after my constant persistance)

So we were sitting in the living room avoiding studying when an interesting conversation came up. Who is the more desirable guy....JACK or SAWYER? So we decided to take a poll.

What do u guys think??? Who would u choose



5 comments:

  1. Your Future Roomie Shannon :)May 2, 2010 at 12:31 AM

    i don't watch lost, but i love matthew fox ever since party of five :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya he's a cutie but my seriously..look at sawyer..really...gaaaaaahhhhhh he is one fine man

    ReplyDelete
  3. sawyer. gotta love country boys. sawyer is also more of a bad boy. i have just absolutely loved him from the beginning.

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second one. He looks very .... rustic!

    ReplyDelete