Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nothing is greater. Nothing at all.

Hi friends,

Tonight I am the bearer of the most unfortunate news. A few minutes ago I found out that Nate Henn was killed in a suicide bombing in Uganda, while doing work for Invisible Children, a non-profit dedicated to helping children in Uganda. I am so sad to hear about the death of a hero in my eyes, so much sacrifice. Let everyone be inspired. I know I am. What is greater than losing your life supporting what you believe in, and completely selflessly to benefit others? It reminds me of a similar sacrifice. Nothing is greater. Nothing at all.

To find out more about Nate and his story check out this website and his story here or on the news at

 http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/International/nate-henn-uganda-victim-strong/story?id=11144253




Love you all,

Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment