Friday, July 2, 2010

Cafe 1040

Something interesting happened to me the night before last. I received a potentially life-changing call from a man with Cafe 1040. He told me all about their ministry and how they are trying to reach the unreached. I was deeply moved by our phone conversation and have been exploring the cafe 1040 website. If you are a college student or someone in your 20's and are interested in investing 3 months to serve Christ here is a great opportunity. This seems like an incredible way to spend a summer or a semester. I do not know what journey I will be taking within the next year or two but this could be an exciting opportunity.

Check out there website here if you want insight on a global perspective.

You can also become a fan on facebook and get updates at http://www.facebook.com/cafe1040?v=app_4949752878

Thanks guys!

Danella

No comments:

Post a Comment