Thursday, February 11, 2010

TOMS

As most of your know TOMS shoes are high in demand right now. I really hope that this is not just another fad. I hope that people see what a great thing this is. To express yourself through a really unique pair of shoes, while also helping a child by giving them a pair. Every time you buy a pair, another pair is dropped off to a child in need of shoes. One for one. Doesnt get better than that.

I really wish I could have met the founder of TOMS, Blake Mycoskie, when he came to NC State. I think we would have connected. He seems like such a cool guy. I mean how awesome would it be to sit down and talk to him about all the places he's been and new projects he is doing to help people. This is one of my dreams/aspirations. I follow his twitter posts and love how he travels to exciting places. There is nothing more contagious than to watch someone fulfill their dream. I am glad that I can be a part of that in some small way. I wish I had this many pairs! http://twitpic.com/11te12

See if you can find both my pair of TOMS on the TOMS wall, or post your own pics with your TOMS. www.tomsshoes.com/flag.aspx Feel free to check out Blake's blog if you want to know more about the cool stuff going on. This is a link to everything, his blog, twitter. etc. Check it out! www.tomsshoes.com/Community

So if you are one of those people who havent bought a pair yet and are on the fence, well just go for it! Go to TOMSshoes.com You wont regret it, promise!

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely considered picking up a pair of these kicks. I'll wait until I'm back in the States though...I'm sure that they are really expensive here in Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! No way! you're in Norway?!! Thats crazy, crazy cool! Study abroad? Well hope ur having fun there, but ya you wouldnt regret it if u got some. I wonder how muchmore expensive it would be..hmmm...

    ReplyDelete