Monday, November 23, 2009

Thoughts on Things I Love

Here are some random thoughts of things I love:

~I love love working at Royal Bean and serving coffee to people. It brings me joy when I see customers licking their cups in satisfaction. Yesterday I caught a customer licking his fingers after running them through the bottom of his empty latte cup. Good sign that my coffeemaking skills are improving finally. I remember only a few months ago I was constantly burning myself on the stupid esspresso maker!

~Warm bread makes people feel warm inside.There is nothing better than homemade bread; I'm officially addicted! Plus, I just love to bake it, probably because it reminds me of my mom. Its my way of showing people I care and sharing love with them. So if you want bread let me know! Trust me, its delicious :)

~I am so incredibly excited about the scarf I found at Royal Bean. Been here since Saturday. YAY! New scarf!

~I LOVE TEA =) Its better for you than coffee, makes you feel good, healthy and relaxed. Plus, for those of you on a budget its only $1.72 for a small at Global Village. I know this because I frequent Global Village ALOT. Enough that the owner, Mike, asked me on friday if I had tried all the teas yet. That is when I decided to try them all by the end of this semester! An exciting challenge. Anyone want to join me in my pursuit?
P.S. Try the Honey Bush or Chai if nothing else.

~If you have read my previous posts you probably already know how much I LoVe music! New albums make my day. Ive prob listened to Phil Wickhams new CD 20 times already at least.

~UGH! Cant wait for Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday! Hurry up and get here please!!! Every year I look forward to the 12 hr drive with the fam up to NJ. I look forward to seeing my crazy Italian relatives and taking the train into NYC! Best Thing Ever!

~Lastly, I LOVE the relationships I have made this semester. I could not have chosen better roommates. REALLY lucked out on that one. Plus all my bstud girls. They have blessed me so much, LOVE spending time with them. And then there are those few others who I met this year and  have enjoyed getting to know. Thanks you all for your friendship!

One thing  I do not love is STUDYING, which is why i am writing this post. Its called procrastination. It was worth it though. Now my head is clear.

Love you all,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Now I want some bread and some tea and to hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good! well lets hang out soon then. After thanksgiving for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete